Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, and is not under consideration for publication in another journal (or has been described in Comments to the Editor).
- Script file in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document format.
- References that can be accessed online have the URL written.
- Manuscripts are typed with text 1 space; fonts 12; use italics instead of underscores (except URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed in the text in the desired place, not grouped separately at the end of the manuscript.
- Manuscripts follow the stylistic and bibliographical rules required in the Author's Guide.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.